Get Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar, Meet and more for business.
Everything you need to optimize your work. An all-in-one package that works seamlessly on computers, mobiles and tablets.
Reach your colleagues wherever they are.
Everything you need to bring your project to life.
Store files and find what you need instantly.
Manage users, devices, and data securely and easily.
What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace – formerly G Suite, is a new platform to work and collaborate on.
This means new opportunities and huge cost savings.
No matter the size of your business, Google Workspace makes collaboration easy, shortens distances, and lets your resources focus on competitive advantages instead of maintaining infrastructure.
What does Google Workspace include?
- Gmail (30 GB mail for business)
- Google Chat y Meet (instant messaging – text, voice and video) – Video-conferences of up to 250 participants at once.
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive & Docs
- 30 GB to store documents (space shared with Gmail)
- Unlimited storage for Google documents (docs, sheets and slides)
- Office tools compatible with MS Office (docs, sheets and slides)
- Forms (tool to easily create online forms and register answers)
- Google Sites
Benefits of using Google Workspace.
- Greatly reduce administrative costs and the upkeep of IT infrastructure.
- Does not require investment in new hardware.
- A solution through Google Workspace usually costs one third of the equivalent with other technologies.
- SLA with 99.9% availability guaranteed by Google.
- Makes collaboration and teamwork easy.
- Instant search results provided by Google Search engine.
- Universal access (at work or outside, on desktops, notebooks or mobiles) to email, calendar, instant messaging, documents and more.